well, there have been a few changes around marilyn’s shampoo’s parts (ooh er…)
i’ve just finished updating my website to utilise rss feeds from this bog (ive become a bit obsessed with the handy little blighters!) and so i’ve shoogled things around on here a little too. firstly i will no longer be posting my art and web design work in the main stream as i had never intended this blog to be for work, it just started getting that way because i was enjoying being able to post new work so easily (unlike the previous design of my website) HOWEVER there are now catagories for digital art, traditional art, web design and earlybird (work) news in the sidebar so that anyone who wants to look at my stuff – either current or archive – can still see it there. i may post update announcements from time to time if there is something i’m particularly happy with or whatever. i’m doing this with the help of a rather nifty wordpress category visibility plug-in by rich hamilton – allthough it did throw out my drop down menu which i was rather fond of…
i’m still working on trying to get rss feeds into a flash version of my site but i’ve just started a new job so it may be a couple of months before i can come back to that.
i’ll keep you posted.
as it were.